Wednesday, October 14, 2009

RANDOM!~

(Aiyos, why is this always so DEAD!?)
HAHAHA, come, let me brighten up the atmosphere here! WEE~

HELLOOOO DEAREST 03s! :D
hahahas, how's everyone itp going on?
(okay, im being so random here)

But yay, ITP is ending, & school is starting!
I'm here to say, I MISSES 03s! :D
HAHAHA, See everyone in school on monday yeah! :D woohoo!


Some pictures:

GCA EVENT!
(yellow bananas~)


SUKI BUFFET OUTING!~ :D:D


ELIZABETH's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! :D
Woohoo, 03s damn ZAIIII! LOL.

& lastly, Girls POWER! 03s ROCKS! LOL.

HAHAHAS, tag on the tagboard lahs ppl.
This is so so so dead~ & & must tag hor, don give me leng chang!
Say you miss me also can, but no need to say i also know everyone miss me right!
HAHAHAHAS, see everyone soonnnn~ :D

P/s: I wonder will anyone see this post! LOL.

-signing off, the lovable XINLEI! :D

No comments: